CyberFrat Azure Security Training
December 5 @ 4:00 pm - December 27 @ 7:00 pm IST
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Manage identity and access.
1. Manage Azure Active Directory identities
2. Configure secure access by using Azure AD
3. Manage application access
4. Manage access control
- Implement platform protection.
1. Implement advanced network security
2. Configure advanced security for compute.
- Manage security operations.
1. Monitor security by using Azure Monitor
2. Monitor security by using Azure Security Center.
3. Secure data and applications.
4. Configure security for storage
5. Configure security for databases
6. Configure and manage Key Vault
5th December 2020 – 27th December 2020
4 PM – 7 PM (All Weekends)
₹1500 + 18% GST = ₹1770
For CyberFrat Plus Members: ₹1200 + 18% GST = ₹1416
About the Trainer:
Amit Kulkarni is an Azure Cloud Engineer and AWS certificate Solutions Architect – Associate, With a total of 11 years of IT industry. Around 7 years as a DevOps Engineer. He has hands-on experience in deploying projects from scratch on the public cloud. He has experience working on container technology like Docker and Container orchestration tools like Aws ECS and Kubernetes. Cloud Automation using Terraform and cloud formation and Currently also learning Flask framework.
What I will get:
- Trainer’s slide material in PDF Format
- Viewable access to video recordings for 2 years
- Part of WhatsApp study group
- Networking with other industry peers of the same interest
- Participation Certificate (on attending minimum 5 out of 8 sessions)