- This event has passed.
Panel discussion on “The Threat of Data Breaches and Business concerns around it.”
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST
About the Event:
2021 witnessed 5 billion breached accounts across the globe till the month of April which increased by 100 million in May (according to itgovernance.co.uk). Breached data were also from fortune companies. Leading us to the conclusion that data breaches are inevitable if proper measures are not implemented. The modern workforce which adapted the work-from-home model was an abrupt shift from traditional in-office works which were comparatively secure. The work-from-home environment was to be blamed when it came to 66% of Indian organizations been breached at least once (global survey by Barracuda Networks, livemint.com). When it comes to such a risky environment and inevitable situation, we invite you for a panel discussion around this arena comprising of:
1. Ecosystem for work-from-home models.
2. Organization’s approach for their employee and their behavioral pattern at home.
3. Onboarding and Identity management among the organization.
4. Vision on password management which turns to be the most common factor of a data breach.
5. Aspect of GSI which substituted the company’s proposition with respect to in-office surrounding.
6. Defensive perspective for credential management and password hygiene.