A few things shall allow you to freely interact with industry leaders in the cybersecurity scene. With CyberFrat CXO Connect, explore untapped knowledge domains including career enhancement and mentorship opportunities via monthly webinars delivered by risk leads of prominent organizations. The 90 minutes of interaction includes a vivid informative session followed by audience engagement.
We are pleased to announce the next session with Ramesh Kadaganchi, General Manager, Business Excellence for Global Delivery, John Deere Technology Center India. He will be talking about Digital Transformation for 45m and he will take 45 QnA on digital, innovation, or career guidance.
Ramesh Kadaganchi, John Deere Technology Center India.
Ramesh Kadaganchi has 24 years of experience in the Information Technology for Manufacturing and ITES Industry, strategy development for Global Delivery Centers.
Handled key positions in the company, Head of Information Systems for India Region, Directed SAP implementation, Leading strategy formulations for Business Excellence Framework for Global roll out by leveraging CMMI Services/Development, ISO 20000 (IT Service Management System) and Six Sigma to enable Global Delivery Operations from India.
• Bachelor of Engineering. – Computer Science, PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga, Karnataka State, India.
• PGDBM in General Management from Symbiosis International Business Management
• Attended Course on “Building Global CIO Competencies” at IIT Bombay.
• Six Sigma – Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by BMGI.
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) by ISACA
• Certified Lead Auditor by IRCA for
• ISO9001 (QMS)
• ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS – Information Security Management System)
• ISO 22301 (BCMS – Business Continuity Management System)
• ISO 20000-1 (ITSM – Information Technology Service Management)
• Risk Management (ISO 31000) implementer
• Certified ATM (Assessment Team Member) for CMMI SVC & DEV.
• Foreign Languages Learnt: Spanish, Deutsch and French.
• Strategy Planning and execution for Business Excellence and Enterprise R&D Efficiencies
• IT Infrastructure Advisory Council member for Enterprise.
• Enterprise Business Continuity Advisory Council member
• Represented on IACC Board, (Indo American Chamber of Commerce), Pune – since 2007 to 2012.
• Represented on SAE Western Section as a Board member for Technical exhibitions and Events- 2012-2014.
• Led CSR initiatives to connect employees for higher purpose
• Initiated sports activities to create a fun loving culture and to develop employee engagement across the organization.