Certificate Course on Basics of Web Development
CyberFrat Provides a Free 3 hours of Basics of Web Development youtube course to all CyberFrat Student Members. This course will be followed by a Google form based exam. Candidate attending the premiere on youtube and scoring 70% during the exam will be awarded a Certificate.
When: August 14th, 2020 | 9 AM – 12 PM
How this will work:
- Register for this workshop on the registration form given below.
- If you don’t have a CyberFrat ID, apply it for free at cyberfrat.com/Join
- Subscribe to youtube.com/Cyberfrat
- Watch the Youtube premiere on 14th Aug 2020, between 9 AM – 12 PM
- Like and comment on the video during the premiere
- Complete the Google form given in the description of the video within 60hrs of premiere i.e., 16th Aug 2020, 11:59 PM
- Participants completing all the above 6 steps successfully and scoring above 70% in the exam will get a participation certificate by 22nd Aug 2020.
What is web development Process of making a web application Frontend vs backend Html introduction Html page structure Tags and elements Text formating Attributes Hyperlinks CSS introduction Difference between HTML and CSS Box model Colors Fonts Lists Creating layout Images Tables Navigation Forms Online tools like WordPress and shopify How to publish a website for free
Srishti Agrawal is pursuing third-year computer engineering from Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai. she has topped the university in semester 5, with a 10 pointer. She is certified in Full stack development. She can code in python, c and c++ and is also the winner of Smart India Hackathon 2019.
Srishti is Chairperson of CSI-VIT and Besides having an interest in the tech field, she is also a certified Graphologist and handwriting analyst. Srishti is a state-level archer and an avid MUNner.
Prerequesite: Follow us and Like and Share below two posts
- Ask your friends to complete the below registration form with your Full Name in “Referred By”
- They have to complete the training and earn a certificate.
- Top 3 people having maximum referrals getting the certificates will get ₹500 Amazon Vouchers.